Tel: 416-498-7200 x 225
- CPA, CA (Ontario) – 2001
- MTax (2007) – University of Waterloo
- BBA Honours (1998) – Schulich School of Business, York University
Monica has been a member of the Sone & Rovet LLP team since 1998. With her many years of experience in accounting, assurance and tax for privately-owned businesses in a variety of industries and for individuals, Monica provides clients with strategic advice and valuable insight. She is involved in Sone Rovet Chasson LLP's domestic and international tax matters, and is experienced in estate and trust planning, corporate organization and reorganization and corporate and personal tax planning.
Monica strives in building deep and long-lasting business relationships with clients and enjoys supporting them in achieving their goals.
- Member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Student Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners