The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic on March 11. The situation is evolving rapidly and in order to help limit the spread of COVID-19, Sone Rovet Chasson LLP (“SRC”) is taking the following measures:
- We have cancelled all in-person client meetings until further notice. We would be pleased to arrange a telephone call at your convenience.
- If you need to drop off or pick up information, we will have someone at reception. However, in the event you have cold or flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or have travelled in the past 14 days, we ask that you do not visit our office to reduce the risk to others.
- SRC has a secure portal that you could use to send and receive any necessary documents. If you need assistance setting up your portal, please contact a member of our admin team to assist you.
- We have full capability for our entire team to work remotely if it becomes necessary.
- We encourage everyone to follow the personal hygiene guidelines that have been issued by public health.
We thank you all for your support and co-operation during this time, and hope all you remain safe and healthy.